Monday, March 16, 2009

Don't Be A Slave To NO COMPUTER!


The third verse of this Beat Street anthem brings me to tears everytime I hear.watch it.


Quincy 'Gula Matari' Jones has declared Melle Mel as having written one of the most relevent songs in modern history in 'The Message'. I agree! Sadly though, it's a shame hearing the weak excuses for rappers after Mel, who've fallen short of delivering powerful statements and marketed their hootenany as 'street reporting'.

Russell 'Blood Diamond' Simmons is one of the main proponents of this sad state of affairs. Maybe that's why his child support payments are so friggin' high!

Regardless, rappers aren't built like Melle Mel (no homo/pun intended) these days.

I know you knuckleheads thought NY Oil was the radest thing since Tofutti, but I kinda wanted a waaay better song to go with his 'Read A Book' and Drink Water message. I don't think anyone needs to be lynched or referred to as a N^&*(a to get your point across.

Take it from Melle Mel, he's Colderthanaratsass!

No comments: